Saturday, February 21, 2009

restarting as BENTO #1

This is /not/ my first bento. Not by a long shot! But since I haven't posted anything new in what seems to be ages I figured I would restart at number 1. (it has after all been since june!)

Well, I made lunch this morning for my brother and he just LOVED it, so I figured I'd post it here!


Photobucket

In this one is-

A checkered Fuji Apple, Sweethearts, Hazelnut/Chocolate Tree Candy Thing, Garlic Potatoes and a crunchy Peanut Butter Sandwich.
Simple, but tasty!

For valentines day I made Chocolate Cinnamon Cake and it was FABULOUS. I was hoping to upload a photo I took of it, but it came out terribly blurry and I had to scrap the idea. If anyone is interested in the Recipe for this cake just let me know and I'll post it!

2 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I'd like the recipe, that sounds tasty. Chocolate... AND cinnamon... you sure that isn't almost too much goodness? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rebecca

    Oh it IS almost too good!!! I made an extra batch of cupcakes out of it and I didn't get a single one! (My family loves to steal my baked things!) I will be sure to post the recipe as soon as I get the specifics figured out. <3

    ReplyDelete